We had Addison's 4 month check up last week. She weighs 15lbs, 7oz and is 25" long. She is growing and getting stronger every day! The doctor was very pleased with her growth, and overall health. We have introduced her to cereal in the last month, and when she is 5 months we can start to introduce fruits, vegetables and juice! Can't wait to see what kind of mess we can make with that!
Addison is very verbal, shrieking and 'growling'..and if you're lucky, and you work very hard at it, you can make her giggle. She hasn't rolled over yet, but she does try to sit up from a laying down position. It looks like she is doing baby crunches! Addi is getting to be a little nosey thing! She loves to check out her surroundings, especially if we are somewhere 'new' to her. She loves to watch t.v., especially cartoons. Her favorites are Handy Manny and The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. We know this because Mommy & Daddy know the words to the opening songs!
We found out about 3 weeks ago that my job is transitioning my department, and 2 others to Houston. Which basically means 146 people are out of a job. My lasts day is scheduled to be July 2. I have already interviewed for a position to basically keep the job I have now. I would still work from home, and do all of the same things that I currently do, but my supervisors and the rest of my department would be in Houston TX. There are 18 positions available for this job, and quite a few people have applied for it. I actually should be hearing something today about that. And in the meantime I have another interview tomorrow for a different department with my same company. If neither of those work out, it looks like I'll be riding the unemployment train for a while until we figure out our next move. Not looking forward to losing my health insurance right now, especially with Addi having visits about every 2-3 months, and vaccinations on top of that..But we will do whatever is necessary. So keep your fingers crossed that something works out!
Here are some recent pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment