Two years old? Really?! Wow. Where have these last two years gone. I cannot get over the fact that I no longer have a baby. I have a beautiful, smart two year old. To celebrate your special day, we did a few different fun activities. We started off the celebrating by having a birthday party at the house with family.
We had a 'Buzz Story' (Toy Story) cupcake-cake along with ice cream! Yummy!
On Addison's birthday, we went to the 'Hands On House' children's museum in Lancaster. Addison had a great time and was upset when it was time to leave! She got to play with all different types of things and do different activities. We went fishing, picked corn, went grocery shopping, learned about cows, tractors, and chickens, and ended the day with some face painting!
The day after her birthday, we went to the PA State Museum in downtown Harrisburg. We saw many wonderful things, and they had a children's hands on center as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment