Thursday, October 15, 2009

Counting down the days....



Well here we are! We are currently 20 days from our due date! We are anxiously awaiting Addi's arrival! Her nursery is all but complete! We have been blessed with such great friends and family who have been such a huge help in getting ready for her! We just can't wait to meet this special little girl, and see who she looks like! We are anxious to get our new family started!

5 comments:

  1. I think Addy's room looks great. You did a great job. I love that you have her name all spelled out on the wall. Your rocker looks great. Can't wait until I can hold Addy and rock her in it.

    This Blog page is a great idea. Hope everything goes well for you and Addy during labor.

    Love yas
    Shunda

    ReplyDelete
  2. She will have Tara's beautiful eyes and Jason's coloration. That would be beautiful. Whatever she looks like, she will be showered with love from both sides of the family. Good luck to you in the delivery room Tara. We are looking forward to adding Addison to the family tree.

    Donna and Uncle Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all goes well for you both. Just wanted to know how soon I can baby sit?

    Uncle Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nanny and Pappy are looking forward to our little grand daughter. We can't wait and the anticipation is killing us. Hurry up!!!!!1 i know when your ready you'll make your debut. LOVE YA you little pudding head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the nursery... im so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete